Monday, November 10, 2008

Please don't make me wear it!


Please? I mean come on mama; who wants to wear an adorable hand knit sweater? Not ME!

:sigh: well I got the vest done and he hates it. bummer. no surprise really the more excited he is about a work in progress the more he seems to dislike the finished product. Maybe he will like it next week.



Better pic of the vest. I added two extra rows at the shoulder as some of the comments said the head opening was too small.

Vest pattern is from warm woolies


A pixie hat to match. Baby n was not the intended recipient by he was willing to sit for pictures.


pattern is super super easy! from earthly fae

I still have yarn left from this project! hmm maybe i will tackle some little mittens!

I forgot to take pictures of Little i's trousers again! Maybe tomorrow :)

Love
Annmarie

1 comment:

Celia said...

Lol... This post made me laugh! That face really means the phrase, lol...