Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Birthday Gift

I can finally share the gifts I've made! This set is for my Mom, she recently picked up knitting and is sitting waiting to close on their new house, so she is a bit bored. So I put together a little knitting kit for her.


Big project bag, small project bag, double point needle holder, a pouch for extras and stitch markers.



The bag all loaded up read to go! I did the pocket on the inside the same as the pocket on the ella carryall, makes a nice big pocket for bulky stuff.



And lastly, some handdyed sock yarn. This was my first attempt at kettle dyeing, I did it in cold water, just cause, and doesn't have a lot of variation, but just a little to make it interesting.

That's all I am going to post today, I got the Christmas packages out late so I am not sure they have arrived to the recipients yet :). Oh! and I haven't uploaded the boys' Christmas pjs yet!

Love
Annmarie

No comments: