Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sew Much...

Sorry not feeling terribly creative with words. We all have head colds. Here's the sewing for the past couple days, I am participating in a 'Stash Game' on the sewingmamas.com forum and we get points for sewing (neg points for buying fabric) so I have loads of projects lined up.


A lovely linen spring dress for me. I lurve the style of this dress! It was big (think bag like big, not flowy big) in the torso, so I took it in by adding pleats to the side seams.

I have a cute knit (yeah that one I feel off the wagon and bought!) that would look great as a long sleeve tee under this dress. :)

Dog bed slipcover. Really it's just a pillow, but the dog sleeps on it ;) it's reversible the reverse in the same fabric as the apron I made myself a couple weeks ago.
Toy buckle carrier for baby n, he has been wanting to play with little i's and little i is usually using it, so it was not working out well. Super cute hedgehogs and numbers print.
Grey ruffle capris. This was white interlock that got accidentally stained in the prewash. Sigh. I had been looking for grey fabric and have charcoal dye so there ya go. :D The leg is slimmer than the previous pair I made.

Kimono jacket for baby n, such a fun print! It modish little birdies on flowers.

Reverse of kimono jacket.



Back.


Close up of sleeve/binding. I so enjoy this print!


Medium pressing mat, has 1 layer of insul-bright and a layer of bamboo batting (it's what i had on hand). Perfect size side by side with my cutting mat.


Annmarie

No comments: